4.19.2013

ambria faith (at her birth)


heaven has crashed into earth, this first day of spring
and my heart pounds with yours
[welcome to this new beginning]
a world painted in full volume at the hands of the creator
waiting at your doorstep
merry go rounds and barking dogs
carnivals and fireworks
a sky ablaze in song
'this land is your land, this land is my land'

heaven has crashed into earth
this first day of spring
and my eyes are fixed on yours
if this picture paints a thousand words
the opening chapters are being written
and the characters introduced
you my leading lady, take my hand
and we'll dance across each page

heaven has crashed into earth
this first day of spring
and there's a song in the air
the universal melody of all creation:
clapping trees and crying rocks
changing seasons and the hanging moon
(that ever-faithful witness in the sky)
to the covenant established between you and i

outside the window
rain howling wind
clouds hidden sun
a double rainbow
one for you
one for me
welcome to this new beginning...

No comments: